Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you have a beach bag? Then you have to see this~

Okay friends, soooooo my mother, sisters friends and family have pondered and contemplated until we are blue in the face about what to do to help Jaime fund-raise for her trip. I HATE FUND-RAISING.  Just thought I would throw that out there, but this was the most fabulous idea that I had heard in a hot minute...and it was right up my spray painted ally! So this is what we came up with (I wish I could take credit, but I can't), we have taken paint brushes and painted them. I am handing them out to multiple people to decorate themselves and we are going to sell them. The concept combines Jaimes missions team name which is "Beautiful Feet", with our crafty idea. We will be selling these for your beach bag. They are used to brush the sand off of your feet, your chair, your children, your husband, your dog etc...you get the idea! How flippin cute is that? =0  I'm pretty impressed. Anyhoo they will be 5 bucks a piece, yeah ONLY 5 bucks. (Plus shipping and handling and if you BUY RIGHT THIS SECOND, they are buy one get two for 10 bucks~it's the deal of the day so HURRY)! Really, they are adorable and this is for a good cause. Contact me if you would like one, and for you people that I work with, I'll be hitting you up on Thursday. lol.  

Check them out and let me know what you think!


No comments: